Re: ehip and shutup lists

Hi John,

> These two lists were just announced in the past couple of days, and
> neither has any traffic yet other than the announcements.
>
> They are about more or less the same thing, ehip about hiding info in
> mail headers, shutup about not recording mail trace information.
>
> I have my doubts about the wisdom of both, but it seems to me that it
> would make sense to pick one list and close the other down since it'll
> be the same people arguing about the same issues on both.

It sounds like both are closely related so it does seem silly
to have two lists but the bit about not recording mail trace
to my way of thinking is dangerous (+ annoying to sysadmins)
and really only of benefit to one group of people.

I also agree with the other John, looks to me like it should
be apart of the SMTP list, no need to make two more lists.

Cheers
Ian Manners
ComKal Networks Australia