Re: SPAM: - Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-uta-email-tls-certs-05.txt> (Updated TLS Server Identity Check Procedure for Email Related Protocols) to Proposed Standard

Dear Samir, all,

Speaking as sergeant-at-arms.

I think this topic and the attachment is out of scope for the IETF exploder.

You’re also behaving with attacks to other participants, which can’t be tolerated.

Furthermore, I don’t think crossposting to this list for a technical discussion is appropriate.

So please don’t keep going on, read RFC3005, and avoid even responding to this email, so I don’t need to restrict your posting rights.

Regards,
Jordi