Re: Looking for Area Directors Under Lampposts

>> that's definitely changed is the amount of effort going into
>> chartering, and it's not clear to me that it's paid off.
>
>That's a fair point.  I don't know how we get a clear answer.

Perhaps some stats on charter length vs. number of discusses on
documents or something like that.

My non-statistical opinion is that the charter is much less important
than WG chairs who understand the topic and WG members who can (and
are willing to) write well.

R's,
John