Re: Remote participation

On 11/3/2015 6:07 AM, Olafur Gudmundsson wrote:
> Im planning to do a remote presentation. The test tool give a me a positive results.
> There is a backup plan in place that if the connection fails or I’m not available someone else will
> present.
>
> I think this is the minimum standard remote presenters should have.
> Similarly presenters should run the test tool just before the WG mee

Folks have been citing a constellation of details to arrange, along
these lines.  All sounds quite reasonable.  And quite necessary.

At this point, it's probably worth producing a semi-standardized
operational checklist document for presenters and session chairs to use,
to set all this up in a routinized way.

d/
--
Dave Crocker