Re: We need an architecture, not finger pointing.

>Er, the big mail services mostly just silently drop mail they don’t like, as far as I can tell, ...

Gmail and AOL reject at the end of data.  I have lots of locally
generated bounces, generally for forwarded stuff that their spam
filters liked less than mine did.  It is my impression that with the
possible exception of stuff with malware attachments, everything gmail
accepts ends up somewhere in your inbox, possibly the spam folder.

What leads you to believe otherwise?

R's,
John