Re: PGP security models, was Summary of IETF LC for draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey

Philip,

I've been up some days now with a couple of kitten naps with lots on my plate.  Would you help me by providing a brief overview of the thesis, model and impl, please? It certainly sounds exciting with your modeling at the meta.

Regards,
Robert