Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-05.txt> (Using DANE to Associate OpenPGP public keys with email addresses) to Proposed Standard

I don't think there's a need to re-do the IETF LC announcement for
that. But if someone feels the need for additional correctness, please
do say and I'll get that sorted.

No, that's fine.  I see the draft itself says experimental.

Should it be more clear about what the experiment is and what results it's looking for? Just putting some records into the DNS to see what happens doesn't seem like it would tell us much, and it also wouldn't be surprising to find that small numbers of monocase records looked up manually would work.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl@xxxxxxxxx, Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY