Re: Last Call: <draft-farrresnickel-harassment-08.txt> (IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures) to Best Current Practice

One nit:

"""
Nothing in this document should be taken to interfere with the due process of law for the legal system under the jurisdiction of which any harassment takes place.
"""

I think it's a bit broader than that; depending on the specifics, sometimes where it occurs doesn't matter. I'd suggest just "…due process of law."

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/