Mentoring Program Survey Results

Thank you to all who participated in the Mentoring Program Survey.   We had 102 responses.   We have summarized the results and comments in the link:

http://jmp.sh/hbyHVAj

If you have comments, please sign up for the Mentoring Program discussion list & comment there.  The sign up is at:

We will create an I-D with the results of the survey & proposed solutions / next steps.   Please let us know if you would like to help.

Mentoring Team
--------------
Nalini Elkins
Marius Georgescu