Re: CORRECTION - IETF 94 InterContinental Reservations Link

The rate I was quoted was 19,000 JPY for either the twin or the king room.

I don’t need a king bed but that was all it offered me for the second set of dates.

at the most recent London IETF I ended up putting together 3-4 different reservations with different nightly rates to stay at the hilton property for the duration.  I was able to stay in the same room the whole time.  I expect the InterContinental will be similarly accommodating and allow me to have a single overall stay and folio.

- Jared