Re: Last Call: Recognising RFC1984 as a BCP

I am in complete agreement with Pete on this matter. If there's a need
for a BCP covering this matter - and I believe there is - write one. RFC 1984
isn't it.

Moreover, the more urgent this need is, the more important it is to dot
the i's an cross the t's.

				Ned