Re: Last Call: Recognising RFC1984 as a BCP

I disagree with this as an absolute statement

there are times, not all that often but actual cases, where a technical RFC has been progressed
on the standards track without creating a new RFC

it does take developing information about implementations etc, bit that info does not go into a RFC

Scott