Re: Last Call: Recognising RFC1984 as a BCP

I disagree with this change of status. Documents that refer to this RFC
informationally would all need to be considered for potential impact.

This does not seem to be an appropriate change. If a BCP were
appropriate, a bis revision should be the mechanism for upgrading the
impact of the content.

Joe