Re: Pink Squares

and a always-paying-attention operator (for each room)  to know when to switch - potentially adding significantly
to the cost

fwiw - standing in a place where you can be seen by the camera so that the remote experience is better
without having to dedicate a camera operator to each room seems a very very small price to pay

Scott