thanks and kudos to Meetecho folks

I wasn't able to get the Prague for this meeting, so I'm participating remotely. I am finding the Meetecho facility extremely useful and very much appreciate the effort and thought that has clearly gone into making this work well, both by Meetecho software folks and the people who have provided the network and equipment to support it. Good job!

thanks,

Keith