Re: Soliciting questions, feedback, comments, and so on

Hi Tom,

The Coordinating Attack Response at Internet Scale (CARIS) event was an IAB/ISOC workshop held on June 19th in Berlin.  There was a formal call for submissions posted to the usual lists and a posting on the IAB web page.  All published papers are lined from the Agenda as well if you are interested in reading them.
https://www.iab.org/activities/workshops/caris/

I did write a blog about the workshop (before and after - ISOC did as well) and we will get a report out soon, but that has not happened yet.
https://www.ietf.org/blog/2015/03/coordinating-incident-response-at-internet-scale-caris/
https://www.ietf.org/blog/2015/06/caris-workshop-summary-and-reflection/

Slides and a summary presentation can be found with the plenary meeting materials from yesterday.  The program committee members and I are happy to assist with any questions and have involvement with follow up action items as well.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/93/agenda.html (follow link for meeting materials).

Thank you,
Kathleen