Re: Non-Terminal Room (was: [93all] IETF 93 Network Information – Prague, Czech Republic)

No, it is simply always the very last room in the line..

On Saturday, July 18, 2015, John C Klensin <john-ietf@xxxxxxx> wrote:

--On Saturday, 18 July, 2015 22:38 +0200 Stefan Winter
<stefan.winter@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
>> Please note that this terminal room has no terminals[...]
>
> In the interest of sanity, and in a continuing quest to kill
> all oxymorons, we should really not call it a terminal room
> then.

Of course, perhaps it is the place you go to get terminated.  :-(

   john

--
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair of pants.