Re: Proposed Statement on "HTTPS everywhere for the IETF"

Hiya,

I went back over the threads on this and extracted these
actionable points [1] for either changes to the draft
IESG statement or as things to check out wrt tooling.

I'll bring up the tooling related stuff on tools-discuss
and the IESG will consider the other changes suggested as
well as the rest of the wide-ranging discussion (that I've
not tried to summarise in [1];-)

Please let me know if I've missed something. (Off-list is
fine for that if you're just going to send a pointer to an
on-list message I missed.)

Thanks,
Stephen.

[1]