CITIZENFOUR in Prague

I'm pleased to announce that there will be a screening of CITIZENFOUR at 7pm on Sunday in Prague (right after the Welcome Reception), in Congress Hall.

For more information on the film, see:
  https://citizenfourfilm.com/

We'll be starting promptly at 7, and space is limited. This event is open to all IETF attendees and companions. Thanks to the ADs who have made the room available.

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/