Re: Randomness sources for the IETF 2015-2016 Nomcom Selection

I don't think normal NomCom mails would be affected, just this
gratuitous lottery process announcement which might get filtered
because of way to many mentionings of lotteries.

So i thought this was more fun than serious if it got filtered.

Of course, if spam filters would associate nomcom with a lottery process
more permanently, then it might impact actually useful nomcom mails.

Cheers
    Toerless