Re: IESG Statement on surprised authors

Den 31. mai 2015 10:52, skrev Eliot Lear:
> Whereas I take issue with the IESG (and IAB) making statements
> that should be handled (a) through our normative processes and
> document series; and (b) where there should be certain standards
> across our document series, and this is one of them.

Now this statement is about Internet-Drafts, not about the RFC series
or any substream thereof.

If we figured out who is in charge of the Internet Drafts mechanism as
a whole, that body might be the right one to make pronouncements for
the whole whatever-it-is. (I don't think we've ever called the
Internet drafts a document series...)

I don't think we've figured out that yet. And it's a separate topic.