RE: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-16

Thanks for the commens see below.

Regards
Andy

I think this should really be "context" so should be changed.

> > Page 38, section 12, 2nd paragraph, 3rd sentence: perhaps the word
> > "effective" would be more appropriate than characterizing it as an
> > "automatic" downgrade?

Good comment "effective" would be a better wording.

> > Page 38, section 12.1, 1st paragraph, 2nd to last sentence: just
> because
> > an SRS is compromised does not mean that it cannot be authenticated.
> It
> > may very well be operating "correctly" and be able to authenticate,
> yet
> > the compromise allows the attacker to obtain the (decrypted) RS.
> > Authentication does not imply that the SRS you are talking to is not
> > compromised.  It only indicates the SRS possesses some form of
> credential
> > that appears to identify it correctly.

Cannot argue with that and probably we should remove the sentence starting "The risk of not authenticating the SRS...".