RE: Genart LC review: draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-grouping-taxonomy-06

I agree that there should be text explicitly discussing SRTP, and having it as a separate transformation is likely the best option.

One reason to keep it as a separate transformation is to be able to describe the relation to the RTP-based Redundancy transformation. That would not be possible if SRTP were to be described as an configuration option to the Media Packetizer, for example. New 2.1.x sub-sections for that transformation and the resulting stream will be needed, as well as an update to the media chain figures. I will work with Magnus, my co-authors and the WG, and come up with a text proposal.

I will respond to the other comments in the separate thread, reducing the sendlist somewhat.

Cheers,
Bo B