IETF hackathon

On the weekend before the IETF meeting in Prague (July 18-19),
we will hold our second IETF Hackathon event. Improve the
Internet with new software, new networking technology, or
further developments of open source platforms. With your
colleagues and partners!

This is a community effort. What would you like to work
on? Add your topic to the wiki, and register to the event!

More information at in my blog article at
http://www.ietf.org/blog/2015/05/ietf-hackathon/
and the event home page at
http://ietf.org/hackathon/93-hackathon.html.

Jari Arkko, IETF Chair