Re: Internet organisations' coordination meeting

IMO any coordination among organisations needs some directions or setting general visions and/or proposals or/and recommendations. Each meeting has formal and/or informal inputs, but must have at least one output. What was the meeting output/result? I think the answer is not totally highlighted or maybe I did not understand it.

I agree that these meetings have no decisions. These meetings MUST have some clear outputs so all internet-participants per organisation can understand what to decide/input/propose/recommend.

Overall, my future decisions will not benefit from any CEOs-meeting only if I understand that meetings output.

Best wishes,

AB

Internet Participant from the African Internet  region