Re: Applied Networking Research Prize 2015 presentations at IETF-93

On 2015-4-21, at 19:53, Vinayak Hegde <vinayakh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I browsed through the links posted in the email but could not find the
> links to the other 3 winners (in the mail you said 5 submissions won
> the prize) but I see only two submissions.

The winner for IETF-92 is the top entry in the list of past winners on the bottom of https://irtf.org/anrp.

The winners for IETF-94 will be announced before IETF-94.

> Also is there a way to have a look at all 33 submissions. Some of the
> other papers could make some interesting reading.

Yes, the list of past winners on the bottom of https://irtf.org/anrp.

Lars