Re: Policy and tools regarding the filing of Internet Drafts

I've filed a number of drafts where I didn't know at filing time what
addresses my co-authors wanted to have on the draft (deadlines again).

That said, it seems that a button called "BLANK THIS DRAFT" which was
available to co-authors and filed a -01 with "THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY
LEFT BLANK" as its only content (after approval) might adequately solve
the problem without the need to modify our main workflows...