Re: Drafts that can't be serious

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 8:04 AM, Doug Ewell <doug@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is there a filter that the IETF can apply to defer the posting of drafts like this until the next April 1?

I hope IETF resists any temptations to apply such a filter.

The Internet Draft queue is the slush pile of the IETF publication process. It's important that slush arrive in the queue without filters of any kind, automated or not. I believe reading slush entails suspending prejudice to the extent possible and assuming that any draft entering the queue was submitted by earnest authors in all due seriousness.

--
james woodyatt <jhw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Nest Labs, Communications Engineering