Re: IETF 93 - Hotel Reservations Now Open!

On Apr 10, 2015, at 9:22 PM, Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Yeah.  I couldn't do 18th to 25th, but it let me do 18-19 and 19-25
>> all at the IETF rate.
>
> Whereas 17-25 worked like a charm. Maybe weekends are special in their
> algorithm. (Hey, this is the IETF, we're allowed to reverse engineer
> anything.)

A word of warning about this: it may be that it's because different classes of rooms were available on different days, and you may wind up getting checked into one room, and then moved to a different room when you move to the next reservation.   I had this happen to me once at an IETF Hilton.   I recommend that you get this sorted sooner rather than later and don't just assume everything will be okay.   (Where you is probably John, not Brian.)