Re: SDNAuth - Secure SDN authentication and authorization - Interested?

​I'​
m not the administrator of the mailing-list. I just happened to sign-up and noticed that the notewell is/was already there on the sign-up page. It seems the new list only got needed up as the Sec AD (Kathleen) shut down the previous IETF BOF mailing-list.

​Yes, Hosnieh added this at my suggestion.  I think it is clearer to indicate that the list is operating under note well, even informally, since the intent is to work within the IETF framework.

regards,

Ted