Re: IETF areas re-organisation steps

On 1/19/15 6:55 PM, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
> Before we go too far with this, it just occurred to me that implicit in
> the discussion to date has been the notion that an AD spends most of
> their time managing WGs.

There's an enormous fraction of this activity that is devoted to
spherding documents through post-working group stages, reviewing other
documents prior to the telechat's that punctuate iesg review. and
triaging  documents where there are seriously problems. Those are not
by-in-large tied up in working group management.