RE: [saag] i18n requirements (was: Re: NF* (Re: PKCS#11 URI slot attributes & last call))

> 	hi Jaroslav, it's defined in the Unicode standard which I can
> reference directly but you would still need to search for the term
> rather than read the whole standard.

Of course it is defined in the context of Unicode. But then, in a generic networking context, NFC also stands for near-field communication. So it is definitely good practice to spell the acronym out in the text on first use.

-- Christian Huitema