Re: last call and IESG processing summary for draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response

> A new draft version has been prepared by the editors per discussions on the mailing list and with the sponsoring AD. The new draft version and associated changes can be found here:
>
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-07
> https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-07.txt
>
> However, a further version will be soon forthcoming with also (a) suggested text from IAB added to Section 5 and (b) description of how and what level of consensus the draft reached.

I wanted to send an update, pointing people to the final updated draft version 08 that was posted on December 22nd.

The diffs from -07 to -08 are here:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-08

And the diffs to the version that was in last call are here:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-06&url2=draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-08

As noted, I plan to make the final approval step of this draft before the end of the year.

Jari Arkko