Re: Android and IPv6 was [Last Call: RFC 6346 successful: moving to Proposed Standard]

In article <12511.1418595480@xxxxxxxxxxxx> you write:

>    > Won't get an IPv6 address when placed on a proper IPv6-capable wifi
>    > segment that does SLAAC, or won't do IPv6 over mobile, or you simply
>    > haven't seen anything that proves it's doing those things? Note that in

>Android 4.0 certainly does work DualStack.

I believe you, but not on this phone.  On my home LAN, which is dual
stack, Chrome and my ssh client both connect over IPv6 when they're
running on my Nexus 7 tablet, over IPv4 on the cheap phone.

R's,
John