RE: Reply to LC comments on draft-secretaries-good-practices-06

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the detailed email and the update. I think you've done a good job of
addressing the many points that were raised.

I've waited a while to see whether anyone wanted to comment on your changes, for
example to say that they don't address their concerns. But no email on the
subject.

I will put the document in front of the IESG on the 18 December telechat. That
gives you all a little longer to express any further concerns.

Thanks,
Adrian