Last Call Comment draft-ietf-l3vpn-end-system-04.txt

This document contains a worked example using IP addresses from the 10/8 and
192.168/16 Private Use spaces.

It would be far better if the document used addresses from the three
documentation/test spaces 192.0.2/24 198.51.100/24 and 203.0.113/24

Unless you can provide a strong reason not to make this change (which looks to
me like it would be a simple matter), please do so in a new revision after IETF
last call.

Thanks,
Adrian