RE: [IAOC] suggestion for the next IETFs

> 	What's the URL for this page?
>
> It would be really nice if we could avoid repeating the attendee visa
> issues of this meeting in Dallas.  (I know of a number of ID authors/WG
> participants who are unable to attend due to their visa's not coming
> through in time.)
>
> Much thanks,

 +1

One more suggestion is that please, if possible, re-consider holding any event at Honolulu. I understand that this is a tourist attraction place in the US and many folks are glad to have meeting on such place but unfortunately it appears that the chance of getting visa for this place is less than other places in the US ( I do not know the reason because once you get visa you can travel any place in the US but...).

Last suggestion is that if there is upcoming event close to IETF like election, etc. please avoid to have IETF in that country and change the location to other countries. Usually the date of election are almost predefined and known. This really impact the visa process because the governments usually do not like many tourist or external people at the country during elections and pause the visa processes until this event finishes. This was true for IETF this time.

Thanks again
Best,
Hosnieh