Re: proposed DTN workgroup - what is process being followed?

Lloyd,

Good question. It is customary that working groups being proposed to be created (like DTN is) are given a slot in the schedule. If the working group creation goes through before the meeting, the slot will be a regular working group meeting. If it does not go through, depending on circumstances we’d either run the meeting as a BOF or cancel it.

That was the process part. I’ll let others comment on the substance part of your comments.

Jari