Re: Media type for PGP message?

I went back and looked at a random sampling of the PGP encrypted mails I've
received over the last couple of years.  100% of them were multipart:

The encryption U/I in my MUA (Kmail) describes what it calls "Inline OpenPGP"
as deprecated and has (IIRC) for the almost decade I've been using it.

I don't know what larger problem you're trying to solve, but I don't think I'm
having it.  Making everyone else change to something different "because
Android" doesn't seem like a great idea.  Personally, I don't carry keys I
care about on a phone anyway, so I'm not sure how broad the use case is.

Scott K