Re: [saag] What does DNSSec protect? (Re: Last Call: <draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-01.txt> (Opportunistic Security: some protection most of the time) to Informational RFC)

Just to point out that DNSSEC authenticates data even in the case of
null data; that is, it provide authenticated denial of the existence
of data.

Thanks,
Donald
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx