Re: [saag] What does DNSSec protect? (Re: Last Call: <draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-01.txt> (Opportunistic Security: some protection most of the time) to Informational RFC)

The authenticity and integrity go hand in hand.  The party looking up a domain name wants to know if the answer is correct.  “Correct” in this context means that it was provided by the party that is authorized to provide it, i.e. the domain owner, and that the information hasn’t been modified along the path to the user.  That’s integrity and authenticity combined.

Steve