Re: WG Review: Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance (dmarc)x

>> DMARC is estimated to cover at least 60% of the world's mailboxes.
>
>That's an interesting number, but how was it computed/counted,
>and what does it mean in reality.

It certainly means Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, and all their various
hosted services such as AT&T ISP mail in the US, as well as giant US
cable ISP Comcast.

>When the @yahoo.com reject policy had been set up, I checked whether
>I could send fake @yahoo.com Email to my private German (F)reeMail
>account and to my own company email account, and both Emails were
>properly delivered to my Mailboxes.

It's more popular among large providers than small ones.

R's,
John