Re: [90attendees] Hints on best airport transfer someone?

In article <BLU436-SMTP772C0DAC6F656AD372028CD00A0@xxxxxxx> you write:
>I assume you mean from Pearson International airport to downtown. It's not just the cost,
>it's the time, due to all the road construction going on. Much better to go to Billy Bishop
>airport on Toronto Island if you can.

Since the runway is under 4,000 feet, I doubt there will be flights
from Europe any time soon.

It's a regional airport, with flights from Montreal, Boston, Newark,
Chicago (MDW), Washington (IAD), and several cities in Ontario.