RE: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-tram-stun-dtls-03

Hi Marc,
So maybe emphasis that it is about STUN Binding Indications suggest

" When STUN Binding Indications are being used for media keep-alive
(described in Section
   10 of [RFC5245]), it runs alongside an RTP or RTCP session.  It is
   possible to send these media keep-alive packets inside a separately
   negotiated non-SRTP DTLS session if DTLS-SRTP [RFC5764] is used, but
   that would add overhead, with minimal security benefit."
Roni