Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-idr-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh-06

Peter, Keyur,

First: thank you Peter for your review.

I am looking at the changes from the reviewed draft to the most recent one:

    http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh-06.txt&url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh-09.txt

and I think they cover Peter’s third item (receiving an EoRR before receiving a BoRR).  The second item, is I think, clear without any changes. On the first item, I think the situation is also clear when looking at both Sections 3.2 and 6.

Thanks, all,

Jari