YOUcan Make the Binary Decisions....ou take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed...with ICANN IANA and IBM

ICANN is a Contractor of the US Government - Department of Commerce
The following TEXT from .MARS is provided for .EARTH Archive Purposes Only
cat is one of the original UNIX commands - Sending email to C@T uses
the .T Top Level Domain
[This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You
take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and
believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay
in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember,
all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more.]
"This is a temporary list to be used as the mechanism for collecting
public feedback on the IANA stewardship transition."

@Techno_CAT_r
http://Twitter.com/Techno_CAT_r