Re: [dmarc-ietf] Suggestion: can we test DEMARC deployment with a mailing list?

Fred Baker (fred) wrote:
We have been having a fairly extended discussion, much of which seems hypothetical - “I don’t like DEMARC because I am worried that ... with mailing lists”. I wonder if we could take a moment to try it and see what happens?

Ummm..... yahoo changed their dmarc policy to p=reject, lots of mailing lists broke. What experiment is it that you think we need to run?

Miles Fidelman