Re: Will mailing lists survive DMARC?

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 4:10 AM, Alessandro Vesely <vesely@xxxxxxx> wrote:
The DMARC draft is currently in "AD Followup" state.  A review was
posted here last week, a process which doesn't seem to affect
deployment much.

The ISE asked me for a revision to correct a couple of IANA things.  That revision was posted the same day.  My understanding is that it's now just waiting for its turn ISE's queue.

As I understand it, there's no responsible AD in the ISE stream, except maybe as an IESG liaison thing.

-MSK