RE: Author disclosures and conflict of interest

Larry,

Is this as simple as adding to the "by submitting this draft, all authors
confirm..." text?

I know that is not "signing" but when an I-D is posted with your details on it
as an author, you do get an automatic email so you have a chance to scream "it
wasn't me."

Adrian