Re: [IPsec] Last Call: <draft-kivinen-ipsecme-ikev2-rfc5996bis-02.txt> (Internet Key Exchange Protocol Version 2 (IKEv2)) to Internet Standard

Hi, Tony

Thanks for the review.

I assume you mean that you don’t sign with public keys. Replacing “sign” with “validate” makes for a strange sentence, because the sentence is about sending (and presumably signing) rather than receiving (and validating).

How about:
“If multiple certificate are sent, the first MUST contain the public key associated with the private key used to sign the AUTH payload”

Yoav